Professional Staff of the Year Award 2017-2018
- 2018-2019 Anna Moreshead
- 2017-2018 Karen Hammond
- 2016-2017 Ramon Silva
- 2015 Janet Atkinson
- 2014 Pam Aishlin
- 2013 Kelley Brandt
- 2012 Geoff Harrison
- 2011 Brad Arendt
- 2010 Rex Oxford
- 2009 Kathryn Sewell
- 2008 Sue B. Huizinga
- 2007 Patricia Pyke
- 2006 Dick Rapp
- 2005 Rob Meyer
- 2004 Kellie Branson
- 2003 Blaine Eckles
- 2002 Dick Graybeal
- 2001 Glenda Hill
Nomination Process for Professional Staff of the Year Award
Each year the Professional Staff Senate recognizes an outstanding Professional Staff member who best exemplifies service to the university and the community. The recipient will be recognized at the Professional Staff Association annual business meeting.
Please carefully review the criteria. Nominees not meeting the minimum criteria will not be reviewed.
The criteria for selection include:
- The nominee must be a full-time Boise State University employee.
- The nominee must have been employed by Boise State University for at least 5 years as a Professional Staff employee.
- The nominee may not be a current member of the Professional Staff Senate.
Please be aware that your nomination form letter may be the only information on which the selection committee has to base its decision. When completing your nomination, include as many details as possible with an emphasis on activities from the last year or two. You may also choose to collect additional letters from other colleagues supporting your nomination. As a reminder, nominees not meeting minimum criteria will not be considered.
- Write a nomination letter.
- Seek letters of recommendation from at least 3 individuals outside the nominee’s department/unit.
- Electronically submit nomination form and attachments via a link posted during the nomination period.