The goal of Boise State University Association of Office Professionals is to provide professional growth and renewal for all office personnel. Patterned after the four-point program of the National Association of Educational Office Professionals, with which BSUAOP is affiliated, the organization strives to offer the following:
- Scholarship Program: affiliation with the state organization, IAEOP, and national organization, NAEOP, that promotes the advancement of education by improving the quality of service provided by educational offices.
- Professional Standards Program
- Professional Development
- BSUAOP sponsored in-service workshops; monthly meetings with speakers on timely topics
- Exchange of information and ideas with others in educational offices through the BSUAOP newsletter, The Keynoter
- Monthly association luncheons; annual Professional Development Day; annual Holiday Auction; and annual Bosses’ Breakfast.
If you are looking for a way to upgrade your job skills
and are interested in meeting new people,
BSUAOP is for YOU!